The Hippie Ten Commandments
1) Everything’s connected (I’m in you and you’re in me), so act accordingly.
2) The true Bible is written in the hearts of the people, so follow your heart.
3) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
4) Strive to be non-violent in thought, word and deed.
5) Do not lie, cheat or steal.
6) Heart energy is clean energy (as opposed to ego energy) so amplify your love vibrations and keep your ego in check.
7) Cannabis is “The Tree of Life” and has been since the dawn of civilization. Make the most of hemp.
8) Regarding cannabis, however: the less you do, the higher you get; strive to know when its appropriate to be intoxicated and when it’s not (unless you have a medical need).
9) Honor your elders, your ancestors and your children.
10) Pass to the left.
If you like this blog, please check out my free eBooks, just click the link at the top-right column on this page that says, “click here for free eBooks.”